- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.3′
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Portrait Prime for APS-C
- Flattering 75mm-equivalent focal length helps to isolate subject matter and home in on minute details.
- A fast f/1.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in low light conditions and allows shooters to create images with an extremely shallow depth of field.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
Image Stabilization and Autofocus
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with a select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, a minimum focus distance of 1.3′, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.