Key Features Sony 28-60mm Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Linear AF Motor, Internal Focusing
- Retractable Design
- Dust- and Moisture-Resistant
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Portable Powerhouse Standard Zoom
Impressively compact and versatile, the Sony 28-60mm Lens is a wide-angle to long-normal zoom characterized by its retractable design and sleek profile. Its svelte design makes this lens ideal for walkaround and everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types, from street, shooting to portraiture to travel photography.
Small and Light
Sony 28-60mm Lens size and lightweight design are what this lens is all about, meaning it’s the perfect companion for casual shooting days when a single, versatile, and portable lens is most desirable.
- The retractable design maintains an especially compact profile when not in use, measuring just 1.8″ long.
- Weighing 5.9 oz, its featherweight stature pairs well with compact full-frame or APS-C bodies.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design suits working in inclement weather conditions.
Optics and AF
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- The use of specialized elements also contributes to a smaller, lighter physical design.
- Linear motor, along with an internal focusing mechanism, promotes fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- In addition to the variety afforded by the 28-60mm focal length range, this lens also has a versatile 11.8″ minimum focusing distance that enables working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||28 to 60mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||75° to 40°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8″ / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||40.5 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.6 x 1.8″ / 66.6 x 45 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||2.73″ / 69.3 mm|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 167 g|