- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- ED, SR, and Fluorite Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Programmable Control Ring
- Information OLED Panel and L.Fn Button
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
Integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations.
Two assignable L.Fn buttons work in conjunction with camera-based Fn buttons to provide seamless points for quickly changing exposure settings and other functions.
The specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel, along with a front fluorine coating, benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.
The removable, rotating tripod collar spins on ball bearings to permit quick and smooth switching from vertical to horizontal shooting orientations.