- * Transverse Center Colum The Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees and can be rotated 360°horizontally, to realize panorama shooting of this k&f tripod.
- * Strong Stability 25mm large diameter aluminum alloy tube, the load capacity of 36mm Ball Head can reach 35.27lbs (16kg), providing security and stability support for your DSLR Canon Nikon camera.
- * Compact & Flexible 5 sections leg can adjust the height from 22” to 67”; the N. weight with ball head is only 3.93lbs; can be 180°reflexed, which is super portable with tripod carrying bag.
- * 36mm Metal Ball Head Can be rotated 360 degrees, helping to expand camera activity range when panoramic shooting. (the bubble level helps to judge the group and the accurate composition)
- * This K&F tripod has a Detachable Monopod It can be turned into a monopod or walking stick to make your photography more diverse. (Note: For a camera with the telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally or a telephoto lens bracket for better balance)
67”/1.7m Aluminum Video Camera Tripod Transverse Center Column 35lbs/16KG Load Capacity Portable Monopod with 36mm Ball Head Quick Release Plate, for Travel and Work T255A4+BH-36L
The K&F Concept 67 inch Camera Tripod is the closest thing your gonna get to a Swiss Army knife at the moment. I have owned the Sunpac, Manfrotto backpack, Bogen and others and the K&F continues to be my favorite all around portable tripod by far.
Tall enough and sturdy when you need a legitimate tripod for serious photography or video but, small enough to pack and versatile enough not to have to bring more than one tripod. Gets into more places than any other tripod Ive used and still small enough to put in a backpack.
The K&F 67inch can be inverted so close to the ground shots are no problem and you can hang a weight or bag from the center post when you need more stability for standard shots. The vertical option is really the game changer here. It allows you to reach over the spread of the tripod to get close on product shots or wedding shots like rings close ups while still allowing you to shoot and unobstructed straight down shot if necessary, very cool!
And after all that, one of the legs can be unscrewed to become a fully functional monopod or even a sound boom pole in a pinch.